Sunday, July 29, 2007

There have been many occasions when I have noticed performers around me and told to myself ! I wish I was one. The intent, the desire, the inspriation, the motivation and the determination hit a high at that moment that I feel like conquering the world. But the same doesn't stay on and this has happened time and again.

I think the route cause for all this problem lies in the fact that the company and the environs that I live in take me away from the reality and thinking so much that I never know what I am doing. In other words, the friends that I have do not contribute to even a pinch of inspiration.
But, why should they, it is bad on my part to expect that frm my friends, coz' they are in no way responsible for my career and future. The fact is that I am losing track due to the all this and I need to find a way out of this. I need to spend more time self-interrospecting and going about doing what I plan and intend to do.

I fail to think, plan and though I do, I fail to materialize all that courtesy the environment is not at all conducive. I have to work hard to change my environment and make things work for me.
I am eagerly looking forward to see myself as a performer that can make me as well as people around me proud !!!

No comments: