Saturday, July 07, 2007

Relying on oneself for all things is never going to let one down and make one feel sorry and bad about anything. It means having the supreme power to do anything within oneself.

But, that can never be as easy as thought of.

I want to transform myself from being a virtual parasite as I am now into a fully independent individual making productive use of time that i have in my hands and persisting with the self belief that it would take me to the desired destination on one fine day...........

Yes, this is what I mean by saying relying on oneself, to grab every single opportunity to realise the dreams and making a calamity also turn into an opportunity is wht is the need of the hour for me.

I really hate to depend on somebody for a better fortune and feel depressed and sorrow whn it is conditional.

I am the master of my destiny and that is how it should be till the end....

Afterall, how can I let a fool take control of my life and be resposible for anything good that happens in my life,

How can I live at the mercy of a fool to change my life all for the better,

The time has come to act and act to shape my destiny.....

No comments: