Monday, April 09, 2007

I 'm hating it. Just hating it.

Dreaming of many many things. But failing to materialize any of them.

Where are things going wrong.

I am failing to manage myself, my time, my thinking and everything that it takes to succeed.

Of late, I have found that I ve just been killing time.

There is a lot to be done, lot of ground to cover, lots of goals to chase, a well cut out target to accomplish.

But i ve been lacking clarity on all fronts.

I have not been resolute at all.

Days are passing by, but not much effort being put in.

Yes, I ve achieved quite a few things but none of them has ever given me personal satisfaction.

Then, how can I claim those as my achivements with pride when they dont satisfy me even.

Where am I heading ? No Clarity.

What am I doing ? No clarity.

What have I done ? No clarity as to whether it will take me to my destination ship.

Why all this confusion ? When will all this end ?

I am finding hard fighting with myself...

I feel a deep rooted, highly heated volcano inside me, that doesn't allow me to rest with peace unless I achieve something substantial.

I set out on starting this blog a few months ago and there ended the whole story after a few posts.

Is this kind of attitude of mine ever going to fetch anything ?

Will I end up achieving what I want to, with this kind of attitude?

Discipline has been lacking very clearly in my life...

There is not even a single day, that leaves me satisfied in terms of my contribution to my MBA...

If this continues, I will finish myself, before my mind finishes me with trouble.....

One thing is loud and clear, I have been experiencing extreme uneasiness due to this.....

How nice would it be if I get back to my performing ways again and start moving on with my life...

Its said, its very difficult to make a start.

But I should add, its very difficult to even hold on after having made one.....

It calls for enormous persistence and determination.....

I have to do it, have to do it, have to do it, have to do it, have to do it, have to do it and have to do it coz' I just love it...

No comments: