Monday, April 09, 2007

At any cost, this journey that I have set out on has to go on, has to stop at many points to think, re-think and introspect myself, prepare a plan for the future, re-visit, re-do and eventually land up where I want to be on one fine day.

I firmly know that I can do all this, but, I have not been motivating myself enough.

Day breaks and day dawns, but the value-add has been minimal for quite many days now.

But, its not going to be so from now on...

Things should start happening from now on...

I am getting very emotional about myself and my future as I write this...

After all, was it not for the sake of this that I have sacrificed many things till now,

Was this not for this that I have been punishing myself to work hard to perform better and better...

And despite this, if that path is getting a beating, I am not going to be a mere spectator.

There are lot of things to be addressed and I am going to take one at a time from now on....

If i cant achieve it, none on earth ever can............

No comments: