Thursday, June 12, 2008

I have to learn to live with the fact that there would be other challenges that are not foreseen and one should always be prepared to face them with equal cheer.

This is something that I should keep telling myself from now onwards.

On a side note, I have prepared the schedule for my GMAT preparations and should stick to it.

I should finish all the books as part of my phase 1 preparations by 21st June.
Then throroughly finish 1000 CR, 1000 SC and re-do all the CR and SC stuff that I have as part of my phase 2 preparations by July 5th.

I should then move on to the phase 3 preps where the focus would be on Tests and analysis of the test results, perfecting the DS and the PS material, and of course practising RC and AWA stuff. This phase might need a week's break from my daily routine, if need be.

No comments: